About COEUS Holdings
The COEUS Holdings teams are singularly driven to optimize market access and commercialization infrastructure for pharmaceutical products. COEUS is a multi-specialty, commercially aligned consultancy, offering a comprehensive suite of informed solutions for successful engagement with organized customers, providers, and patients. Leveraging years of collective real-world market expertise, we offer unique perspectives into clinical and business opportunities to support your brands’ position in the marketplace. COEUS' mission is to ensure patient access beyond the prescription. We focus on becoming your ally in navigating the healthcare universe. COEUS teams advance thought leadership, technology solutions, and communication initiatives to ensure your brands’ lifelong success. Together, we strive to redefine access solutions in the evolving domestic and global managed care markets. To learn more about COEUS and the company’s offerings, visit www.coeusholdings.com.
This position pays highly competitive salary and benefits and works remotely in the comfort of your own home!!!
- Facilitates and manages the development, modification, and operation of security protocols including intrusion detection and prevention systems to protect the organization’s information from breach or loss.
- Conducts periodic audits and due diligence checks of security protocols, evaluating systems for vulnerabilities.
- Recommends modifications to security protocols as required.
- Develops and/or provides training and guidance on acceptable use, risk management, incident response, and security protocols to employees.
- Leads and reviews periodic security penetration and vulnerability tests
- Serves as point of contact and CISO (Chief Informatic Security Officer) to assist in SOC II audits
- Periodically briefs senior management on status of security system and protocols.
- Reviews reports of, and evaluates response to, any security incidents.
- Ensures that monitoring operations comply with all applicable government regulations and standards.
- Maintains current knowledge of emerging security threats, technical challenges, and developments in system protection and IT security standards.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Implements plans to safeguard computer data against accidental or unauthorized adaptation, destruction, disclosure, or other breach.
- Ensures system security; improves server and network efficiency by training users and promoting security awareness.
- Collaborates with users to understand and support a variety of issues and needs including data access, security violations, and programming modifications.
- Maintains anti-virus protection systems, keeping current knowledge of the latest threats and ensuring software is appropriately updated and functional.
- Adapts and updates security processes, applications, and tools to incorporate new software and correct errors.
- Coordinates and schedules the implementation of data security protocols with internal staff and outside vendors.
- Conducts risk assessments and executes tests of data processing systems to ensure proper functioning of data processing activities and security measures.
- Ensures that confidential information being transmitted is appropriately encrypted.
- Documents policies, procedures, and tests related to computer security and emergency measures.
- Compiles evidence to be used in prosecuting cybercrimes, as necessary.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management, or equivalent; Master’s degree preferred.
- At least five years of experience in computer systems with at least three years specializing in computer security.
- Azure Security Certifications
- Excellent management and leadership ability.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient, or able to gain proficiency with, a broad array of security software applications and tools.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software needed to maintain reports and records.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Complete understanding of Azure hosted infrastructure and compliance
- Proficiency in Azure Active Directory, Firewall management, Network Security, VPNs, Endpoint Security, Role Based Access Control concepts
- Exposure to organization compliance certifications like ISO, SOC II Type 1 and Type 2, HITRUST, HIPPA etc.
Coeus Holdings is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
To apply, please visit her: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3196991695/